Marriage CounselingReach us at 973-584-6700
For those whose frequent spousal arguing and poor communication has negatively impacted daily life and the integrity of the relationship, MTOCC’s Marriage Counseling can help re-establish marriage on principles found in God’s word and will help you achieve the intimacy and oneness often lost in marriage. Offered for both married and unmarried couples, our goal is to help you to improve and strengthen the couple dynamic. The goals of our Marriage Counseling include:
- Developing the necessary skills for effective, open communication, mutually satisfying sexual intimacy, and enjoyable time for companionship within the marriage
- Increasing awareness of own role in relationship conflicts.
- Learning and implementing problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Increase flexibility of expectations, willingness to compromise, and acceptance of irreconcilable differences.
- Increase time spent in enjoyable contact with spouse.